Sunday 8 June 2014

MY MOMENT of LIFE

WHAT CAN I DO? God save us from sin.Each and every time i travel i shed tears.why Oh! Lord!? i ask my self.After all God can't answer me to my hearing,maybe spiritually i guess or through a human angel someday.Why do i keep seeing these young boys and girls hawking everywhere.As young as age seven(7),this little girl is selling bread by the street.Look at that!! she is even chasing after our bus just to sell something to the passengers. Sometime ago i did the same,very similar to the plight of this little girl.I just don't know why i feel so bad for her.May be with mine at least i do it after school or after i have been sacked for school fees after i some few strokes as a reminder to my parents.So funny,students receive strokes for their parents.But this time i wished someone will just just take this kid and take care of her,just take her to school in a motivating ambience so she can also compete with her colleagues in the big towns and cities. Poverty indeed is a disease.
But,wait a minute,where are her parents after all?She says her mum is not fine and daddy passed before she was born, so she need to raise some money for her drugs.Aaaa! aren't you guys on the National Health Insurance Scheme?She doesn't seem to know. Eeeeih!!! i love her smile.She seem bright and ready to learn but......Don't worry dear someday all will be well.'For my story i will tell you one day okay?just take care of mum and study hard so you can take care of mummy in the future,i said to her'.As our bus leave we wave at each other.Oouch!!! she saw the tear in my eyes,sorry pretty,just remembering what i went through and even now,can't say.I love you girl,you are my inspiration as i said to myself. But hey! i bought some of the bread so she can go support mummy and i as well gave her something little for ice cream,hope i didn't pamper her.how could i have helped at all? huh!!!! poor child. Someday my story will change your game.#itspossible#bagamechanger.

3 comments:

  1. Charlie, excellent post. It reminded me of when I was about to leave for abroad to college. I felt the same way about those selling things by the roadside to make ends meet. Became part of my motivation to do excellent at school and come back to help make the situation better. I can say, I'm on track and someday, I, together with you and other motivated ones will cause a great change. God help us all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless you brother.stay blessed.

    ReplyDelete