Thursday 28 January 2016

FEbruArY 14

It really got me thinking, Everyone has a way of describing it. I thought that feeling is just a definition not a description, maybe I am wrong. Its a bit strange how we want friends and family to understand why it's the best thing that ever happened to us. Standing from afar and watching them walk away, Looking back several times though you just said 'see you later'.
                                                                         Calling back a thousand times, After saying talk to you Later in the Evening. The Experiences always vary from moments to experiences graduating into fulfilling Emotions. The emotions say much more than the descriptions. iN the same breadth, a permanent separation bears its own reasons and emotions. Nonetheless, MELODIES keep reminding us of such beautiful moments or better still strengthening us just for a similar history. Thanks to musicians who are just in our shoes. They describe it just in our way. tHE lonely moments and the daylight dreams that got us smiling.


One word, ''HAPPYNESS'' seems to be the subset in all these circumstances. Everyone says am just happy and the company we share it's all I need.
It reminds me of many things. An experience I lived far away in myself. Just when I heard the steps from those long heels, as they move one after the other, the pounding sound got me panicking. I shook!. and I wondered, Did I just hear a quake? Or it's just my heartbeat!!. A sight at just one thing could put me in such state of panic and dilemma? Interesting, Somethings are for MEN indeed!.
From her feet straight to her knee spelt perfection. I blurred out at just her eyes, It shadowed my confidence. People Call it beautiful but I think its Fragrance. Love, at first Sight, was not an illusion, after all, it's an experience. Given a second chance, I will salute at the INfiniX of BeAUtiful.- iT was an experience.

It's about 2weeks away. IT'S HOW CHOCOLATE DESCRIBES IT. ......


No comments:

Post a Comment